Welcome To My Blog Aina Fatihah: Worth :)

Worth :)

Assalamualaikum !

Alhamdulillah still can breath . Tergerak hati untuk update blog ini pada pagi yang mulia nihh . Nak share something . I've got this from my friend, Husna Sakhor, credit to her. :) She said 'spend a minute to read it. It worth'. And absolutely I agree what she said. Readers please enjoy. In Sha Allah. Hope it can help us to be more careful firstly for us, muslimah ..

 On chat

Boy: Are you Male or Female?
Girl: Yes, indeed I am Female.
Boy: No way. You can not be a Female.
Girl: Why do you have doubts about my being Female???
Boy: Some people pretend to be Female but they are actually Male.
Girl: May be they are, but I am Female.
Boy: How can you prove? I still have doubts.
Girl: Do you have webcam? I will just appear for a second or take my number and call me..
Boy: Ok I am sending invitation / Iwill call you now.
Shaitan: I am successful today in pushing them to sin.

Sisters, Why do you have to prove someone what you are? Impress Allah with your actions not the entire world. If He is pleased, He will surround you with His pious servants and cause love in their hearts for you. He will bless you with a pious husband too.

Brothers, you may find plenty of girls around who are HOT no doubt. But the Hell Fire is 70 timeshotter than the fire what we see in this world. Be careful and avoidbeing burnt alive.
O ye who believe! follow not Satan's footsteps: if any will followthe footsteps of Satan he will (but)command what is shameful and wrong: and were it not for the grace and mercy of Allah on you not one of you would ever have been pure: but Allah doth purify whom He pleases: and Allah is One Who hears and knows (all things). Quran Surah Nur 24.21
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:"No man is alone with a (non-mahram) woman but the Shaytaan is the third one present."Narrat -ed by Ahmad, al-Tirmidhi and al-Haakim; al-Albaani said: It is saheeh. Saheeh al-Jaami', no. 2546




 

No comments:

 
Copyright © . All Right Reserved by Lyssa Faizureen